Iconewsmedia.com – Tutorial link Bungie to Twitch only here, see the review until the end so you don’t miss the information.
Hello loyal friends of Iconews, see you again with the admin who will provide various interesting information from around the world which is certainly a shame if you miss it.
On this occasion the admin will provide information about the tutorial how to link twitch to bungie on your device.
But before going to the tutorial on how to connect the two platforms into one, first consider what Bungie and Twitch are.
Tutorial Link Bungie To Twitch
Before we get to the point, do you know what Bungie is? Maybe some people don’t know about a topic called Bungie and also Twitch.
For those of you who love games, you may often play a game application called Destiny or other war games with a tense action genre.
Well, in this application, there must be a company that oversees it so that its products sell well and are in demand by many people.
After the admin gives an overview, of course you all understand what is meant. Yes, Bungie is one of the largest video game companies in America, located in Bellevue, Washington.
Many games produced by the company that we can now enjoy both free and paid. And one of the games that is shaded by this company is called Destiny.
Well, Twitch is a streaming application or a place to watch videos of various genres. This application is similar to Youtube, but the use of Twitch is very popular abroad.
Bungie Twitch Link
For you gamers, of course, you want to show the game that is being played and seen by many people. Like Mobile Legends, the match called MPL is always broadcast live on Youtube.
But to be able to do this, of course, there are several steps that must be done, just like Bungie to Twitch. Then how? without further ado, see the review below how to link bungie account to twitch easily.
How to Link Bungie Account to Twitch
The first step is to make sure you have a Bungie account first. If you already have an account, all you have to do is enter your account on Twitch. If not, you can register first by clicking sign up.
- Log in to your Bungie account. You can sign in using your Steam account for PC, XBOX, or PS.
- The next step is to create a profile if you haven’t done so already, this can allow you to claim gifts from Bungie.
- Once successful, enter the application then click settings.
- On the left side of the screen you can click on account linking.
- Now at this stage you can link your Bungie account on Twitch, therefore you should see Twitch here.
- Then click link account next to Twitch.
- This will bring up a popup requiring you to verify login to Twitch. If you are already logged in, then it will show your Twitch account.
- In this popup, you can check the basic information about destiny that can be collected after you authorize it.
- Click Authorize if you accept it.
- Once authorized, you can link your Twitch account to your Bungie account.
The Final Word
That’s the information that admin can convey about the Bungie to Twitch tutorial link that admin can share. Hopefully this review can be useful for all of you, thank you for visiting.